To help raise funds & awareness of Dumfries Makers Market we've re-launched our t-shirt fundraising campaign. The design features a positive slogan ‘Make it Happen’, which has been exclusively designed by Leah Halliday. Members of the public on social media voted this as their favourite choice of slogan along with the final colours and styles we decided to offer for pre-order.
All profits of the sales of the t-shirts go to The Guild (Dumfries) C.I.C and will help pay for market stalls, insurance, legal fees, signage, marketing and training for traders so The Guild Dumfries can bring our community the market they want, to the streets of Dumfries.
We were delighted to sell our first ten t-shirts, which guaranteed they went to print, in the first 24 hours of launching the first time around, so let's hope we can do it again this time. The t-shirts and sweatshirts will be hand screen printed in the U.K, so people can wear their support and help spread the word, but don't forget they are only available to pre-order for a limited time. We need a minimum of ten orders to go to print too.
"I love my t-shirt so much I've had it on for three days!"
We have had some amazing feedback from those that got their hands on a tshirt last time. But did you miss out and would love to wear your support? Well now you can. We've just found out that the pink t-shirt is now back in stock, it was suppose to feature in our original campaign, so it seemed like the perfect timing as we still need to raise vital funds.
As its a little chilly for t-shirt wearing we thought we would add a few more colour ways and options to the mix. So there's now lots of styles and sizes included in this campaign including the pink tshirt, a blue baseball and various colours of hoodies.
A Few Things You Need To Know
We've decided to create our fundraising campaign on MERCHT, so we don't need to waste any funds on buying lots of stock and sizes. If you’ve never heard of Mercht then here’s a few things you’ll need to know before you buy a t-shirt.
• You’ll only be able to purchase our t-shirts for the 14 days the campaign runs for, there will be no left over stock to sell afterwards.
• We need to sell a minimum of 10 t-shirts before they will go into production and print.
• Each t-shirt design comes in a variety of colours, sizes & styles. Make sure you look through them all and check your sizes on the website, we’d hate for you to order the wrong sized fit.
• If the t-shirts go to print then the money won’t leave your account till after the 14 days of the campaign.
• Mercht are responsible for all the hand screen printing and delivery of the t-shirts.
• If you decide to buy a t-shirt and they don’t go to print, then none of your money will leave your bank account.
“We hope that the people of Dumfries will once again get behind us and lend us their support so that we can raise some much-needed funds to help us make it happen”